芝加哥 脚手架 Accident Lawyer
Pursuing Compensation for Workers Injured at Construction Sites
Like many construction accidents, scaffolding accidents often result in 重伤或死亡. For obvious reasons, working at high elevations 使工人面临严重的危险. Injuries from falls are the most common cause of 施工事故 in the United States, constituting 10% of all work related deaths. 瀑布 from ladders and scaffolds account for approximately 40% of all fall injuries. 瀑布 from scaffolds account for approximately 50 deaths and 4,500 injuries 每年.
伦纳德法律团体 is passionate about representing the rights of workers 在芝加哥 and throughout the state of Illinois. 我们的 工人的补偿 律师分享 decades of experience and a reputation for excellence. Since 1995, we have recovered more than $500 million for our clients!
伦纳德法律集团 免费的第二意见 case reviews and Spanish-speaking services. 调用 (312) 487-2513 学习 more about your legal options with our 芝加哥 scaffolding accident 律师s!
Which Factors Cause Most Accidents on Scaffolds?
Most falls are preventable if proper safety precautions are taken. 脚手架 accidents usually occur when employers seek to cut comers to save time and money or workers are improperly trained to use the safety equipment 他们提供了.
We represent individuals injured in a scaffolding collapse or fall caused by:
- Plank slippage and support failures
- 叉车, 起重机或施工卡车
- Other motor vehicles in adjacent traffic areas
- Equipment failure or improper use of safety gear
- Design defects or manufacturing flaws
- Lack of safety measures, including guardrails, fall arrest systems, safety 网和安全线
How Can 脚手架事故 Be Prevented?
The majority of scaffolding accidents can be prevented with proper training 和安全措施. Each scaffold should be equipped with the following:
- Proper anchors to keep the scaffold from moving
- Safe access to and from the scaffold
- Level and stable planking or floorboards
- Safety netting or barricades to protect from falling debris or equipment
- Proper safety rigging for workers on the scaffold
In addition to the above safety precautions, all scaffolding should receive regular maintenance and safety checks. 只有合格的监督员才应 disassemble and reassemble scaffolding.
If you believe your accident or a loved one's death was a result of improper scaffolding safety or negligence, contact us today. 我们的团队 of scaffolding accident lawyers 在芝加哥 can effectively investigate the circumstances surrounding your incident, and determine who may be 对你的伤害负责.
联系伦纳德律群 if you or a loved one has been injured as the result of scaffolding accident 在芝加哥. 我们的 scaffolding accident 律师s are standing by to help!